Let's talk by Vymm
Hi there! Thanks for the visit!
...if you are not yet a member please join us. Have a great day!
Let's talk by Vymm
Hi there! Thanks for the visit!
...if you are not yet a member please join us. Have a great day!
Let's talk by Vymm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site where you can share and talk about your random thoughts!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO TO ALL! ENJOY the SITE! thank you ...Good Luck and God Bless!
Latest topics
» Phoenix are here and like Tom Kaulitz
Jang Geun Suk denied the rumor that he had a cosmetic surgery EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:06 pm by oTKismyLifeo

» My graphic stuff
Jang Geun Suk denied the rumor that he had a cosmetic surgery EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:47 am by oTKismyLifeo

» dianavymm CREATIVE P.SIGNATURE
Jang Geun Suk denied the rumor that he had a cosmetic surgery EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:31 am by oTKismyLifeo

» D.Vymm's Blog...
Jang Geun Suk denied the rumor that he had a cosmetic surgery EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:10 am by oTKismyLifeo

» BTK App ftw
Jang Geun Suk denied the rumor that he had a cosmetic surgery EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:03 am by oTKismyLifeo

» Missing Someone Special.....
Jang Geun Suk denied the rumor that he had a cosmetic surgery EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:26 am by SkyfallBill

» Bill chest tattoo...
Jang Geun Suk denied the rumor that he had a cosmetic surgery EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:15 am by vymm

» About their band... Tokio Hotel. plus more!
Jang Geun Suk denied the rumor that he had a cosmetic surgery EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:15 am by vymm

» VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real?
Jang Geun Suk denied the rumor that he had a cosmetic surgery EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:31 am by vymm

Translator
You can now translate our forum with your own language! ...ENJOY! (^^,)
Ads

No ads available.

Jang Geun Suk denied the rumor that he had a cosmetic surgery

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

Jang Geun Suk denied the rumor that he had a cosmetic surgery Empty
    PostSubject: Jang Geun Suk denied the rumor that he had a cosmetic surgery   Jang Geun Suk denied the rumor that he had a cosmetic surgery EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Jang Geun Suk denied the rumor that he had a cosmetic surgery Jang-geun-suk

Jang Geun Suk in movie “Doremifasol” 3 years ago and in movie “Happy Life”

Movie “Doremifasol” in which Jang Geun Suk played as a leading role 3 years ago has just been released in Korea. Audience saw that Jang Geun Suk’s face in this movie really different from his current face. Therefore, it has a rumor that Jang Geun Suk had a cosmetic surgery.

In the show “Show Young” of OBS channel which has been filmed, Jang Geun Suk has officially denied that rumor. He said “I played in “Doremifasol” for 3 years ago. Therefore, the face in that movie is different with the current face that is a normal thing. I have never had a cosmetic surgery”.

Besides, Jang Geun Suk also showed his standpoint about the rumor that he will change his job to a singer “I really like to sing in films. However, I haven’t had intention to change my job to be a singer. I only have one goal that is to be an excellent actor.”

Show “Show Young” with the appearance of Jang Geun Suk will be broadcasted on OBS Channel on March 29.

source
    Back to top Go down
    http://itsmevymm.blogspot.com

Jang Geun Suk denied the rumor that he had a cosmetic surgery
    Page 1 of 1