Let's talk by Vymm
Hi there! Thanks for the visit!
...if you are not yet a member please join us. Have a great day!
Let's talk by Vymm
Hi there! Thanks for the visit!
...if you are not yet a member please join us. Have a great day!
Let's talk by Vymm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site where you can share and talk about your random thoughts!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO TO ALL! ENJOY the SITE! thank you ...Good Luck and God Bless!
Latest topics
» Phoenix are here and like Tom Kaulitz
Jang Geun Suk revealed his true height and weight EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:06 pm by oTKismyLifeo

» My graphic stuff
Jang Geun Suk revealed his true height and weight EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:47 am by oTKismyLifeo

» dianavymm CREATIVE P.SIGNATURE
Jang Geun Suk revealed his true height and weight EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:31 am by oTKismyLifeo

» D.Vymm's Blog...
Jang Geun Suk revealed his true height and weight EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:10 am by oTKismyLifeo

» BTK App ftw
Jang Geun Suk revealed his true height and weight EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:03 am by oTKismyLifeo

» Missing Someone Special.....
Jang Geun Suk revealed his true height and weight EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:26 am by SkyfallBill

» Bill chest tattoo...
Jang Geun Suk revealed his true height and weight EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:15 am by vymm

» About their band... Tokio Hotel. plus more!
Jang Geun Suk revealed his true height and weight EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:15 am by vymm

» VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real?
Jang Geun Suk revealed his true height and weight EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:31 am by vymm

Translator
You can now translate our forum with your own language! ...ENJOY! (^^,)
Ads

No ads available.

Jang Geun Suk revealed his true height and weight

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

Jang Geun Suk revealed his true height and weight Empty
    PostSubject: Jang Geun Suk revealed his true height and weight   Jang Geun Suk revealed his true height and weight EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Sep 5, 2010
    Jang Geun Suk revealed his true height and weight 20100905_janggeunsuk

For the past six months, Jang Geun Suk has been going around Asia for his fanmeeting called, ‘2010 Jang Geun Suk’s Asia Tour: The Light in Seoul’. On September 5th, he held his last fan meet at the Korea University Gymnasium in Seoul.

At the beginning of the fan meet, he held a presentation to introduce himself, revealing his profile with various photos.

When the question, ‘What is his height?‘ popped up, Jang Geun Suk answered, “A lot of people say, ‘you look about 172 cm’, but my exact height is 180.4 cm. A lot of portal sites say that I’m 182 cm (laughs), but my exact height is 180.4 cm.”

He also mentioned his real weight. The actor said, “People wonder about my weight, but I’m a type to go up and down the scale frequently. During productions, I’m 60kg, I’m usually 64kg, but when I drink lots of alcohol I’m 67kg.”

Regarding his secret to looking good in proportion, he revealed, “I have quite a long upper body, but thankfully that doesn’t hinder my activities, so I can pass (for a good body).”

Jang Geun Suk commenced his fanmeet tour in Taiwan, followed by Beijing-China, Singapore, Tokyo and Osaka in Japan, and Hong Kong.

source
    Back to top Go down
    http://itsmevymm.blogspot.com

Jang Geun Suk revealed his true height and weight
    Page 1 of 1