Let's talk by Vymm
Hi there! Thanks for the visit!
...if you are not yet a member please join us. Have a great day!
Let's talk by Vymm
Hi there! Thanks for the visit!
...if you are not yet a member please join us. Have a great day!
Let's talk by Vymm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site where you can share and talk about your random thoughts!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO TO ALL! ENJOY the SITE! thank you ...Good Luck and God Bless!
Latest topics
» Phoenix are here and like Tom Kaulitz
Jang Geun Suk left new message on his official website EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:06 pm by oTKismyLifeo

» My graphic stuff
Jang Geun Suk left new message on his official website EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:47 am by oTKismyLifeo

» dianavymm CREATIVE P.SIGNATURE
Jang Geun Suk left new message on his official website EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:31 am by oTKismyLifeo

» D.Vymm's Blog...
Jang Geun Suk left new message on his official website EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:10 am by oTKismyLifeo

» BTK App ftw
Jang Geun Suk left new message on his official website EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:03 am by oTKismyLifeo

» Missing Someone Special.....
Jang Geun Suk left new message on his official website EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:26 am by SkyfallBill

» Bill chest tattoo...
Jang Geun Suk left new message on his official website EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:15 am by vymm

» About their band... Tokio Hotel. plus more!
Jang Geun Suk left new message on his official website EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:15 am by vymm

» VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real?
Jang Geun Suk left new message on his official website EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:31 am by vymm

Translator
You can now translate our forum with your own language! ...ENJOY! (^^,)
Ads

No ads available.

Jang Geun Suk left new message on his official website

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

Jang Geun Suk left new message on his official website Empty
    PostSubject: Jang Geun Suk left new message on his official website   Jang Geun Suk left new message on his official website EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:33 am

Title: Jang Geun Suk Story!!

This is Jang Geun Suk. Everyone is doing fine, right?
    Ah..The title of the site became Jang Geun Suk Story Vol 2
    I’m going to use “cri cri” here as well (please see end of msg for explanation of cri”)
    Since the official homepage is open now, i’m going to come here to play more now

I just came back from a holiday last week and my whole body is really dark ‘cri cri’… ive’ become so dark that even if i stand together with aborigines, ppl wont be able to tell it’s me…

Oh? I’ve been watching the hype about fanclub membership deposit and while chuckling, i checked the amount of money that had been deposited with lisa unni and i was so shocked, my eyes went really wide

Since it’s been a long time since i had a fan meeting in korea, this time it wont be just a normal fan meeting and we will try to make it really special
    ah… after the fan autograph session, i really miss everyone “cri”… really…
    i miss you guys… i miss you… euuu heong (sobbing sound) TTT

Well i’m going to the office now to plan the fan meeting (the scale is going to be like a concert)
    Byeeeeeee~~~cri!!!

i will upload photos from my trip soon….look out cri…hoohoohoohooo

T/N: ‘cri’ is short for ‘critical’
    it is slang used exclusively on dcinside
    it is supposed to be used to emphasise something which is not good
    for example, i failed my exam cri
    however, keun suk doesnt seemm to know the proper usage of this and attaches this to anything he wants to emphasise
    eg “bye cri” and “Thank you cri” etc
    he loves using ‘cri’ and used it at the japan fan meeting, on his interview on the kbs entertainment news
    many ppl on dc have tried to write posts to show him the proper usage but either he didnt see or he doesnt really care
    so the recent trend is taht ppl is just using ‘cri’ a bit lilke how he is – it’s not the way it’s supposed to be but the yb and geun gall are sort of following him lol

and a note about the korean fan meet
    they intended to have a fanmeet for about 300-400 ppl at yonsae university
    but now the confirmed numbers have exceeded 1900 ppl already so they are looking for another venue which will be confirmed sometime tomorrow

Cr: jangkeunsuk.com + translated by cecilia@soompi
    Back to top Go down
    http://itsmevymm.blogspot.com

Jang Geun Suk left new message on his official website
    Page 1 of 1