Let's talk by Vymm
Hi there! Thanks for the visit!
...if you are not yet a member please join us. Have a great day!
Let's talk by Vymm
Hi there! Thanks for the visit!
...if you are not yet a member please join us. Have a great day!
Let's talk by Vymm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site where you can share and talk about your random thoughts!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO TO ALL! ENJOY the SITE! thank you ...Good Luck and God Bless!
Latest topics
» Phoenix are here and like Tom Kaulitz
VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:06 pm by oTKismyLifeo

» My graphic stuff
VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:47 am by oTKismyLifeo

» dianavymm CREATIVE P.SIGNATURE
VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:31 am by oTKismyLifeo

» D.Vymm's Blog...
VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:10 am by oTKismyLifeo

» BTK App ftw
VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:03 am by oTKismyLifeo

» Missing Someone Special.....
VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real? EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:26 am by SkyfallBill

» Bill chest tattoo...
VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:15 am by vymm

» About their band... Tokio Hotel. plus more!
VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:15 am by vymm

» VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real?
VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:31 am by vymm

Translator
You can now translate our forum with your own language! ...ENJOY! (^^,)
Ads

No ads available.

VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real?

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real? Empty
    PostSubject: VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real?   VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:32 am

VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real? Jjjjjj10

Cold and lifeless, these are the normal descriptions of a dead human, but what if this dead human back to life, as a vampire?

There are a lot of beliefs about this creature… is this real or just an imaginations?
    In ancient beliefs, tales of supernatural beings consuming the blood or flesh of the living have been found in nearly every culture around the world for many centuries.

Vampires are mythological or folkloric creatures who existed by feeding on the life essence of living creatures’ specifically human blood, regardless of whether they are undead or a living person. They were usually reported as bloated in appearance, and ruddy, purplish, or dark in color; these characteristics were often attributed to the recent drinking of blood. Indeed, blood was often seen seeping from the mouth and nose when one was seen in its shroud or coffin and its left eye was often open. It would be clad in the linen shroud it was buried in, and its teeth, hair, and nails may have grown, though in general fangs were not a feature.

Bloated in appearance, and ruddy, purplish, or dark in color? There are research and studies that tell us that these vampire descriptions have medical explanations. People sometimes suspected vampirism when a cadaver did not look as they thought a normal corpse. However, rates of decomposition vary depending on temperature and soil composition, and many of the signs are little known. This has led vampire hunters to mistakenly conclude that a dead body had not decomposed at all, or, ironically, to interpret signs of decomposition as signs of continued life. Corpses swell as gases from decomposition accumulate in the torso and the increased pressure forces blood to ooze from the nose and mouth. This causes the body to look "plump," "well-fed," and "ruddy" changes that are all the more striking if the person was pale or thin in life. Darkening of the skin is also caused by decomposition. The staking of a swollen, decomposing body could cause the body to bleed and force the accumulated gases to escape the body. This could produce a groan-like sound when the gases moved past the vocal cords or a sound reminiscent of flatulence when they passed through the anus.

But how about the teeth, hair, and nails may have grown? After death, the skin and gums lose fluids and contract, exposing the roots of the hair, nails, and teeth, even teeth that were concealed in the jaw. This can produce the illusion that the hair, nails, and teeth have grown. At a certain stage, the nails fall off and the skin peels away. The dermis and nail beds emerging underneath were interpreted as "new skin" and "new nails".

There are many things in this world that we don’t know, there’s a lot of creatures that we believe who exits… but do you think they are really? I believe in vampire like creatures that would eat flesh and drink blood; even the Devil was considered synonymous with these creatures. Almost every nation has associated blood drinking with some kind of revenant or demon even in our country, I can say that those vampire like creature really exist because even my grandmother have seen one in her younger years. These creatures are not dead unlike vampires (a dead human who drinking blood, eating human flesh?) But they did things like vampires, but they are not dead… they are just like an ordinary human in the morning and mostly beautiful but in the evening they wander to search for their next victim.
    I think those medical explanations above explain all about vampires and if I were to ask if vampires are real, I can say base on this…
    Its not!
    Back to top Go down
    http://itsmevymm.blogspot.com
    Lunacy
    Lunacy

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real?   VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real? EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Vampires are very skeptical when it comes to believing for me.

I think the ridiculous amounts of vampire novels these days had just literally killed it. When I think of vampires I think of cannibals with Xeroderma pigmentosum.

I guess I sort of believe in them, like the Chupacabra and the Yara-ma-yha-who.
    those two are rather interesting ^__^ I like to read stories about vampires though :] (actual ones like the manananggal and Rabisu)
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real?   VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:31 am

Lunacy wrote:
    Vampires are very skeptical when it comes to believing for me.

I think the ridiculous amounts of vampire novels these days had just literally killed it. When I think of vampires I think of cannibals with Xeroderma pigmentosum.

I guess I sort of believe in them, like the Chupacabra and the Yara-ma-yha-who.
    those two are rather interesting ^__^ I like to read stories about vampires though :] (actual ones like the manananggal and Rabisu)

I don't know about Rabisu... but Manananggal... well, it's a type of Aswang... and yeah it's a vampire like creature. I like reading stories about them too... hug
    Back to top Go down
    http://itsmevymm.blogspot.com
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real?   VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real? Empty

Back to top Go down

VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real?
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Let's talk by Vymm :: LET'S TALK ABOUT :: SUPER NATURAL-
    Jump to: