Let's talk by Vymm
Hi there! Thanks for the visit!
...if you are not yet a member please join us. Have a great day!
Let's talk by Vymm
Hi there! Thanks for the visit!
...if you are not yet a member please join us. Have a great day!
Let's talk by Vymm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site where you can share and talk about your random thoughts!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO TO ALL! ENJOY the SITE! thank you ...Good Luck and God Bless!
Latest topics
» Phoenix are here and like Tom Kaulitz
What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:06 pm by oTKismyLifeo

» My graphic stuff
What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:47 am by oTKismyLifeo

» dianavymm CREATIVE P.SIGNATURE
What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:31 am by oTKismyLifeo

» D.Vymm's Blog...
What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:10 am by oTKismyLifeo

» BTK App ftw
What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??  EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:03 am by oTKismyLifeo

» Missing Someone Special.....
What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??  EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:26 am by SkyfallBill

» Bill chest tattoo...
What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??  EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:15 am by vymm

» About their band... Tokio Hotel. plus more!
What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??  EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:15 am by vymm

» VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real?
What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??  EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:31 am by vymm

Translator
You can now translate our forum with your own language! ...ENJOY! (^^,)
Ads

No ads available.

What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    blasian.kuya
    blasian.kuya

What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??  Empty
    PostSubject: What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??    What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Im just curious what other people here think about astrology, palmistry, or numerology? Good? Bad? True? False?

My opinion.....

ASTROLOGY

Though I dont consider Astrology to be 100%, when I deal with people that I know or dont know I must admit I do take their astrological signs into consideration. In the past I was very skeptical about this science, but over the years my opinions changed as I noticed most behaviors or tendencies demonstrated by friends, family and other random people in my life directly correlated in some way or another to their astrology signs. And yes I say SIGNS with an "S" because the average person doesn't know they actually have more than one. A Sun sign, Moon sign, and Rising sign. My Sun sign is Aquarius, Moon sign is Libra, and my Rising sign is Libra......and I'd say the description for my signs together is spot on.

PALMISTRY

For those that don't know Palmistry is the science of reading the lines on the palm and determining a past, present, future for the particular person. My family on my mothers side was famous for reading palms, so growing up I was naturally curious about this. I do know more than the average person about palmistry but I can only do VERY basic reading. So all in all I do believe in palmistry (again not 100%) but it is fairly accurate.

NUMEROLOGY

I'm still kinda new to the concept of Numerology, but I could bring myself to believe there is deeper meaning to the numbers around us. But for now I really don't have an opinion....
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=663620166
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??    What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:50 pm

i believe in Astrology and Palmistry
    but for me it's just a guide... we still have our own free will

but Numerology? i don't have any clue about it... clueless
    Back to top Go down
    http://itsmevymm.blogspot.com
    Lunacy
    Lunacy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??    What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??  EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:52 am

These are very interesting, I guess I do believe in them all.

I believe in Numerology, numbers have a very symbolic meaning. But I haven't studied enough of it.
    Back to top Go down
    kc.on.love
    kc.on.love

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??    What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??  EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:55 am

astrology,palmistry,numerology...
    i believe everything that was created here with us...
    can really tell us signs if not warnings, about different catastrophies and happenings in life...
    it was there because we are here.. ^^
    Back to top Go down
    http://kc1213.tumblr.com
    blasian.kuya
    blasian.kuya

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??    What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??  EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:09 am

hmm you're an interesting person kc. Like a Star @ heaven

I like your opinion about this
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=663620166
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??    What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??  Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Your Opinion About Astrology/Palmistry/Numerology??
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Let's talk by Vymm :: LET'S TALK ABOUT :: SUPER NATURAL-
    Jump to: