Let's talk by Vymm
Hi there! Thanks for the visit!
...if you are not yet a member please join us. Have a great day!
Let's talk by Vymm
Hi there! Thanks for the visit!
...if you are not yet a member please join us. Have a great day!
Let's talk by Vymm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site where you can share and talk about your random thoughts!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO TO ALL! ENJOY the SITE! thank you ...Good Luck and God Bless!
Latest topics
» Phoenix are here and like Tom Kaulitz
Bill Kaulitz: ‘It’s A Miracle I’m Still Alive’ (12 Nov 2009) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:06 pm by oTKismyLifeo

» My graphic stuff
Bill Kaulitz: ‘It’s A Miracle I’m Still Alive’ (12 Nov 2009) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:47 am by oTKismyLifeo

» dianavymm CREATIVE P.SIGNATURE
Bill Kaulitz: ‘It’s A Miracle I’m Still Alive’ (12 Nov 2009) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:31 am by oTKismyLifeo

» D.Vymm's Blog...
Bill Kaulitz: ‘It’s A Miracle I’m Still Alive’ (12 Nov 2009) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:10 am by oTKismyLifeo

» BTK App ftw
Bill Kaulitz: ‘It’s A Miracle I’m Still Alive’ (12 Nov 2009) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:03 am by oTKismyLifeo

» Missing Someone Special.....
Bill Kaulitz: ‘It’s A Miracle I’m Still Alive’ (12 Nov 2009) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:26 am by SkyfallBill

» Bill chest tattoo...
Bill Kaulitz: ‘It’s A Miracle I’m Still Alive’ (12 Nov 2009) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:15 am by vymm

» About their band... Tokio Hotel. plus more!
Bill Kaulitz: ‘It’s A Miracle I’m Still Alive’ (12 Nov 2009) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:15 am by vymm

» VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real?
Bill Kaulitz: ‘It’s A Miracle I’m Still Alive’ (12 Nov 2009) EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:31 am by vymm

Translator
You can now translate our forum with your own language! ...ENJOY! (^^,)
Ads

No ads available.

Bill Kaulitz: ‘It’s A Miracle I’m Still Alive’ (12 Nov 2009)

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

Bill Kaulitz: ‘It’s A Miracle I’m Still Alive’ (12 Nov 2009) Empty
    PostSubject: Bill Kaulitz: ‘It’s A Miracle I’m Still Alive’ (12 Nov 2009)   Bill Kaulitz: ‘It’s A Miracle I’m Still Alive’ (12 Nov 2009) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:30 am

Bill Kaulitz, nearly escaped death, after crashing his Audi Q7 into the guardrails of the A24 last week.. his car was completely destroyed. Bill revealed to BILD about how he survived the traumatic crash:

'I think about the accident every day. I think it will be a while before I can get over it. It goes deep. I thought I wouldn't make it out alive. I've never been this close to death! It's a miracle that I'm still alive. In moments like that we notice what is really important and to cherish one's life anew.

What exactly happened: 'I was alone in the car on my way to Berlin. Normally I'm a very careful driver, have never been in an accident and never speed. Suddenly another car pulled into my lane without indicating. Trying to avoid it I lost control over the wheel. I hit the brakes, then hit the guardrails.

In a moment like that you only try to save your life. With another car it could have ended differently. I didn't even get a scratch. I tried to get out of the car immediately. I pushed open the door as hard as I could and called the police on my cell. I was very upset and in shock.

The police tried to calm me down by phone. My brother Tom was insanely worried. I saw the images in front of my eyes over and over again and didn't sleep at all. Everyone supported me and tried to make me feel better.'

Source
    Back to top Go down
    http://itsmevymm.blogspot.com

Bill Kaulitz: ‘It’s A Miracle I’m Still Alive’ (12 Nov 2009)
    Page 1 of 1