Let's talk by Vymm
Hi there! Thanks for the visit!
...if you are not yet a member please join us. Have a great day!
Let's talk by Vymm
Hi there! Thanks for the visit!
...if you are not yet a member please join us. Have a great day!
Let's talk by Vymm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site where you can share and talk about your random thoughts!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO TO ALL! ENJOY the SITE! thank you ...Good Luck and God Bless!
Latest topics
» Phoenix are here and like Tom Kaulitz
"Fame"        EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:06 pm by oTKismyLifeo

» My graphic stuff
"Fame"        EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:47 am by oTKismyLifeo

» dianavymm CREATIVE P.SIGNATURE
"Fame"        EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:31 am by oTKismyLifeo

» D.Vymm's Blog...
"Fame"        EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:10 am by oTKismyLifeo

» BTK App ftw
"Fame"        EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:03 am by oTKismyLifeo

» Missing Someone Special.....
"Fame"        EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:26 am by SkyfallBill

» Bill chest tattoo...
"Fame"        EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:15 am by vymm

» About their band... Tokio Hotel. plus more!
"Fame"        EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:15 am by vymm

» VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real?
"Fame"        EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:31 am by vymm

Translator
You can now translate our forum with your own language! ...ENJOY! (^^,)
Ads

No ads available.

"Fame"

Go down 
    3 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:39 pm

"Fame"        Attachment

originally posted on
    Tokio Hotel US Forum

Last edited by dianavymm on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://itsmevymm.blogspot.com
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:02 pm

“Okay guys… If anyone of you find mistakes while reading… I do apologize…please spare me.Embarassed
    Thank for having a time in reading my story (please subscribe). I hope you enjoy and have fun while reading.”
    Sincerely yours,
    Diana Vymm

The characters and events in this story are purely fictional and are not to be construed as even remotely inspired by person and events known and unknown to the author.

PART 1

”Sandy! Sandy!” The crowds were screaming Sandy’s name. Mycai was there screaming her name too… “Sandy!” She’s screaming at the top of her lungs but no one heard her little voice, everybody was screaming as much as she did. They saw Sandy came out in the backstage.
    It was too crowded, each person was pushing each other just to see and have an autograph of that famous star.
    Sandy was smiling at them as she shakes those hands and signing some autographs, she’s trying to push herself in the front and tried to reach Sandy’s hand but the crowds were pushing her toward the back. “Sandy!” she screamed out but now only her eyes can reach Sandy’s place.
    She took a deep breath as she walked away from that crowd. She looked at herself noticing that her dress was slightly ruined and the heels of her shoes were broken. “Hate it!” She was irritated, she fixed her dress and took her shoes off and walked bare footed to the nearest bench there. She looked at the crowed while they followed the popular singer.
    Mycai decided to stay and sat in that bench behind her.
    One by one the crowds disappear as that place reached its silence.
    “What happened?” A stranger man asked her while she was trying to fix her shoes. “Can’t you see? These shoes are useless!” She threw her shoes and stooped down.
    The man picked it up and sat beside her.
    “What are you doing?” She noticed the man was trying to fix her shoes.
    “I will try to fix it.” He smiled. “I think you can wear these until we found a replacement for it.” He narrated. He kneeled down in front of her and put those shoes on her bare foot. “Let’s go?” He smiled again.
    She was clueless “huh? But… where?”

Last edited by dianavymm on Tue May 24, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:15 pm

PART 2

They were in an expensive boutique. Mycai never been there before, she never thought she can actually walk inside of that boutique.
    “Ah… Mr. I think I can’t afford to buy anything here.” She admitted as she looked around.
    He picked up a beautiful pair of shoes beside him.
    “I think this one will fit you.” He gave the shoes to her.
    “Go ahead try it, if you don’t like the style, pick anything you want.”
    She gave him a fake smile.
    She took the shoes and looked at the tag price. “What? These shoes are so expensive… I will not eat for a year just to buy these shoes.” Her mind whispered.
    She put the shoes back in the glass rack.
    “I can’t afford to buy it, but thank you.” She smiled.
    “Its okay, I’ll buy it for you…”
    “Huh?”
    She looked at the guy in front of him. “What? Buying those shoes for me? What he was thinking… he doesn’t even know me? How could he just…” She was talking to her mind as she looked at him.
    The mysterious guy was wearing black fitted jeans with a black and white striped shirt.“He looks familiar…”
    She was trying to remember who he is… as she reached his face, she noticed his hair.
    Her eyes got bigger as she realized that the guy standing in front of her was…
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:21 pm

PART 3

”Bill?” She was shocked.
    Bill nodded at her and gave her a smile.
    Mycai look around, she was looking for Tom. Bill noticed that, he knew that she was looking for his twin brother…Tom. “So you’re a fan of my brother?” He asked.
    She simply smiled at him and nod.
    “I will meet him later for dinner, want to come?”
    “Really?”
    her eyes were shinning.
    “But first you need to replace those shoes…” he looked at her broken shoes she was wearing.
    “Huh?” She looked on her own feet. “No thanks, but it was too expen…”
    Bill cuts her words. “I don’t accept for a no answers miss…” He was waiting for her to her name.
    “Oh! I’m Mycai; you can call me Mycai… Bill.” She smiled.

She looked at herself in the mirror inside of that restaurant’s comfort room. “Look at you? Your so lucky Mycai finally you will meet Tom.” She smiled while she fixed her hair. She’s exited to meet Tom.

“We were waiting for you…” Bill said.
    “But I thought we’ll just meet at…” He noticed the girl beside of his brother. She was wearing a simple pink dress. He looked at her from head to toe. “She’s beautiful.” His mind whispered. She instantly captured his eyes. “Who is she?” He said while she keeps on staring at her.
    “Tom, this is Mycai.” Bill introduced her to him.
    Mycai gave him her best smile. “Hi Tom nice to meet you…”

And everything was started there…
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:40 pm

PART 4

”Mycai! Mycai!” One of her fan screamed louder than the others. She looked back and gave her fans dazzling smile while waving her hands upon them.
    “Look at her; she’s so beautiful, look at that perfect smile… she really look beautiful in that dress.” One of her fan said. “I agree with you dude, that Keun is very lucky to have her…” another fan answered back. “They are perfect couple, Keun is very handsome!” One fan girl intervene their conversation.
    The screaming fans filled the big concert hall. It was a successful concert again after her successful movie last month
    Fans are screaming much louder when they saw Keun’s car... “Mycai…” Keun called her name from his car window.
    She looked at him and smiled as she gets into his car, she kissed him and say, “Sorry if I kept you wait for a long time.”
    “It’s okay…”
    He smiled and drove his car away from that place.

She has everything, everybody loves her but with all those riches and her fame, she knows her still missing something… something.

Meanwhile…
    Bill was looking at Mycai’s picture reminiscing those moments…
    “Stop chasing Bill I won’t give it back!” She was running before him.
    “No chance Mycai… unless you surrender that paper!” He looked at that card she was holding. “Oh this one…” She raised it while opening. “No!” He ran, but Mycai was faster than him she read what was written while running. “I never felt this way before… I never expect to like you like this… I never knew that I would love you… Mycai?” She stopped the moment she read her name in that letter and he looked back at Bill. Bill took the paper and she freely gave it back. “Bill, I don’t know what to say …but you know we can’t?” Bill just nodded. “I know Mycai.”
    “I’m sorry Bill.”
    She hugged him.
    “It’s okay.” He crumpled the paper in his hands while Mycai hugged him.

“Tom!” She called his name
    Tom walked toward them and kissed her lips. ”I’ve been waiting from the lobby I thought you were there…” Tom was looking with his brother, Bill just stopped down.
    “I thought you’re here…” She answered back to him.
    “It’s okay, after the show we will celebrate…” Mycai nodded while smiling at him. Tom turned to Bill. ”Ah… Bill get ready now the show will start within 2 hour.” He narrated.
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:56 pm

PART 5

”I’m pregnant Tom.” Sandy said. Tom was waiting for Mycai outside when Sandy came.
    “What? That night was an accident… you know I love Mycai, Sandy.”
    “What will I do, kill this baby?”

Tom was speechless.
    “I can’t just tell to public that this baby is just a mistake! You know my reputation Tom… its either I kill this baby or you will marry me.”
    “What? Marry you? But how about Mycai…”
    He sat on the nearest chair behind him and think.
    “You choose your son or that lady?” she said frankly.
    “I will think about it Sandy… please can we talk this after the concert.” He begged.
    “Okay then… just call me Tom as soon as possible.” Sandy cover her face with her jacket and wear her dark sunglass then left that place.

“Who is she Tom?” Mycai curiously asked as she saw the lady walking away from Tom…While she checked her things inside the bag she left from the dressing room awhile ago.
    “Nothing, just a friend of mine.” He reasoned out.
    “Oh! ...okay then so let’s go?”
    “Let’s go.”
    They walked forward as Tom looked back on the path that Sandy took a minute ago, thinking about whom he will choose his unborn son or his beloved girlfriend… Mycai.
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:01 pm

PART 6

She was there in the back stage waiting for Tom. She smiled as she saw Tom walking down in the back stage, Bill was next to him.
    They celebrate for another huge success. While drinking his last shot “I need to tell you something Mycai…”
    “What it is?”
    She was drunk.
    “I’ll say it tomorrow; you’re drunk now I’ll take you home.” Tom said.
    She just nodded.

She was in the deep sleep that night. “Hmm...” She grunted as she moved a little bit. Bill was looking at her while she was sleeping, He was drunk… “I love you Mycai, I really love you…” He whispered.
    The next morning…
    She was awake by the sunlight from her window… she brushed her hair with her own hand as she sat. Noticing she was naked. “What happened?” She was trying to remember everything but she doesn’t remember anything, everything… all she can recall that Tom was the one who brought her here… “Tom…” She shook her head side ways as she smile and get dressed while looking at the little blood left from her white silk bed reminding that she’s not a girl anymore.
    Tom knocked on her door. She kissed him while she let him come into her room. “Why you just left me in here, you…”
    “Mycai… I didn’t know it will happen…”
    Tom explained.
    “Mycai… I brought you…” Bill was about to enter Mycai’s apartment’s door. He holds his tongue because he saw Tom was there. He decided to stay back door.
    “You didn’t know it will happen?” She thought that Tom was talking about what happen last night… “It’s okay Tom… about last night…i…”
    “I must marry her…”
    Tom cuts his words.
    “What? Marry who?” She was clueless.
    “Sandy…” He stooped down.
    “Sandy? But how come…” She was shocked.
    “Mycai… I’m ....”
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:11 pm

PART 7

"You? Lied… to me, huh? All this time Tom…You’re cheating on me? Why Tom? …because Sandy is much better than me?” She was crying.
    “Mycai… i...” He was about to touch her to give comfort but… “Don’t touch me!" She was screaming. “But Mycai..”
    “Go! Leave me alone!”

Tom left her crying, he even didn’t notice that his twin brother was there.
    Bill decided to go in as Tom entered the elevator going down. “I brought you some food Mycai…” He left Mycai that morning to buy some food for her.
    Mycai looked at him. “Go away Bill! I don’t need you!” She scolded and cried again. Bill moved backward. “Mycai… i…”
    “Just leave me alone Bill… please.” She pleaded as she cries.
    “But…” Bill sadly took his slow walk away from her, leaving Mycai alone.
    That was the last time they ever saw Mycai in that place. She moved out from that place.

Weeks later…
    She was trying to move on but she can’t, she decided to watch the television to entertain her but during that time….
    “How about when is the wedding Miss Sandy?” the interviewer asked.
    Sandy smiled as she looked at Tom beside her. “There’s no exact date but for sure all of you will…”
    She pressed the off key of her television control. She can’t take to hear more, she rolled herself like a ball and cry again. She was hurt…
    She was really hurt.

Few hours later…
    She was running… rushing until she found herself on the top of her hotel room. She was hopeless. She wants to die…now.
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:21 pm

PART 8

She was on edge, looking down on how far she will fall if she jumps. She was on the roof top of a multi-storey building from one of the famous hotel in Las Vegas. The streets were busy. Many people down there walking, talking… she saw a man walking across the street to meet a lady across from it, one girl who was talking to her phone… smiling and giggling while walking, everybody was busy, everyone was happy, its like she’s the only one in this world who has a problem. She feels used, deceived… and worthless.
    She can’t accept the fact that Tom will getting married to someone else. She was about to take her last breath before she jump.
    “Miss, if you think that jumping there is the right solution… I bet you’re wrong.” A man behind her spoke upon her. She looked back from her behind. “Who are you? You don’t have any idea why I’m doing this… go away!” She ordered him to leave.
    “I’m involved now I can’t just leave you and let you jump there.”
    “Go away!”
    She cried.
    “I won’t leave you.” Mycai looked back again noticing that the man was wearing all white, and He look like an angel from her eyes. But…
    “What is you’re problem why don’t you just leave me alone?”
    “I can’t Miss, please calm down this is not the solution.”
    “You don’t understand…”
    “Miss I will tell you jumping there is not a good idea.”
    “It is the only way…”
    “No! Miss, don’t think of that …killing yourself will not solve your problems.”
    “You know if you’re my angel can you please just take me? I’m tired living on this earth.”
    “Calm down…Don’t move… I’ll help you…”
    He said while slowly moving forward toward her.
    “I’m worthless.” She cried. She was tired of crying all day long, her body was tired… it was very tired.
    She took her last breath… before she…

Last edited by dianavymm on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:31 pm

PART 9

Mycai woke up; she was staring at the white ceiling above her.
    ”Am I dead?” She asked herself.
    “You’re in my room.” Keun answered back.
    She looked on her side where she heard that voice. “Are you an angel?” She was looking at him.
    Keun smiled at her. “No miss…look, I made a soup for you, dig in while it’s hot.” He showed a tray with a soup and some fruits on it.
    Mycai sat on the bed “You saved me?”
    “Luckily I held your hand before you faint there.”

She cried as she remembered.
    “The doctor said you faint because of stress, maybe you need some rest Miss…”
    “Thank you.”
    She hugged him tight. Keun smiled at her after.
    “You know Miss, don’t try that again… if you have a problem you can tell me, we’ll see what can I do, anyway I’m Keun…and you are?”
    “Mycai.”
    She smiled back while wiping her own tears.

Mycai told her story to him.
    “Sandy, so that actress? Yeah I know her… so that Tom was your ex- boyfriend?”
    She nodded back. “You know Mycai, you’re beautiful… you can find a man better than him.”
    “Really?”
    She smiled sadly.
    Keun was looking at her closely. “That Tom was crazy! God she is really beautiful; her eyes, her nose, her lips, almost perfect.” His mind thought. “Wait… my manager was looking for new actresses are you interested?”
    “Actress?”
    “Yes for a new movie… we were looking for a new talent.”
    “But… I will act?”
    She was thinking.
    “I can teach you if you want?”
    Something struck in her mind, it was a plan…a revenge. She smiled as she said. “Okay then count me in.”
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:35 pm

PART 10

That movie was her stepping stone; after that Mycai received a lot of projects… he became famous all over the world.
    She’s became one of the biggest stars in Hollywood.

“You can laugh at me, you can get angry with me but Mycai… I love you.” Keun finally said that words.
    She was shock “Are you serious Keun?” She laughed.
    “Yes really…”
    “Oh come on Keun…”
    she doubted.
    “No it is true… It’s not a joke this time.”
    She realized Keun was not joking. “Can you give a chance to love you.”
    “Wait…”
    She took a pause.
    “…I’ll think of it.”
    Keun was looking at her while she think.
    “Because you’ve been my best friend for quiet sometimes…”
    “What?”
    He was waiting for an answer.
    “Hmmp… I’ll accept you as my boyfriend.” She smiled as she makes faces.
    “Eee… Mycai, Its not a game… I’m telling what I feel for you.”
    “Who told you that I’m just joking?”
    “So you’re serious?”

She just smiled at him. “hmmp…”
    “You do love me too?”
    He asked.
    She nodded while she gave him her sweetest smile.
    “Yes!” He jumped for his happiness… He actually lifts her up on the floor and kissed her after. “I love you Mycai…”
    “I love you too Keun.”

Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:38 pm

PART 11

”Cut! That’s a rap guys.”
    Their director shouted. That was the last shooting for her latest movie this year end.
    Mycai stood up and waved her hair back as she walked toward Keun. “Where do you want to eat now?” Keun asked.
    “hmmp… anywhere you want.”
    “I have something to tell you…”
    “Okay then…”

They were in an exclusive restaurant.
    “It’s been two years since you said yes to me Mycai… I hope this time you will still say yes…” Keun kneeled down in front of her and said. “Will you marry me?” He was holding a diamond ring. She was surprised, she didn’t expected that Keun will actually think about marriage.
    “But Keun…”
    “Please say yes…”
    “I want to marry you but Tom must pay for what he did… you know my past Keun… I want to make sure I’m free from this pain before I marry you…"
    “If I let you do your revenge… will you accept my proposal?”

She laid her hand on him. “You can put that engagement ring in my finger now Keun… but promise me it will be a secret for now…”
    “I promise.”

Months Later…
    “Guess what? I have good news for you.”
    “What is it?”
    She was so exited.
    “You have a new project.”
    “A movie?”
    “Yes… with Bill?”
    “With Bill who?”
    She got confused for a moment.
    “Tom ‘s twin brother?
    “Bill!”
    She was thinking and then suddenly she gave Keun a meaningful smile.
    “Don’t tell me… you will use him for…”
    “Yes… Keun, Bill… Bill…”
    She arc her lips wickedly.
    Keun nodded sideways.
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:43 pm

PART 12

She came on the set that day… She didn’t notice Bill was there. “Hi Mycai…” Bill greeted her.
    She looked back from that voice. “Bill? Nice to see you again.”
    “You still remember me?”
    “How can I forget you Bill, you’re Tom’s twin brother, so how was Tom are they happy?”
    “Huh? … He’s okay.”
    “I see.”
    She said back. “Were not yet done Tom! I’m sorry Bill.” Her mind said while smiling at Bill. “So have you already memorized the lines?”She changed the topic.

After the first day of shoot…
    She was preparing herself to go home.
    “You changed a lot Mycai.” Bill was looking at her with amazement.
    “That compliment was for bad or for good?”
    “Good!”
    He smiled. Keun came into the room. “Oh Keun, this is Bill…”
    “Yeah we’ve met already.”
    Bill said professionally.
    “Oh…really? Well that’s good… Bill, Keun is my best friend.”
    Keun just smiled at him and…“Mycai let’s…” Keun was about to asked Mycai but…
    “Can I invite you for dinner Mycai?" Bill asked Mycai. “Huh?” She looked back with Keun.“Oh sorry, I think maybe… you both have a…” Bill realized.
    “Actually Bill we…”
    “No its okay!”
    She cut Keun’s words. “Keun has a lot of things to do in his office, right Keun?” She added while giving him a meaningful look.
    “Ha? Oh yeah I totally forgot… I have something to do.” He said back.
    “But you just came here Keun.” Bill said.
    “Yeah but I must go now, so I’ll see you guys around.” Keun gave Mycai an approval, Mycai was just staring at him meaningfully.
    “So it’s okay?”
    “Yeah! Sure Bill.”
    She looked back with Keun and said. “Goodbye Keun.” She smiled. Keun walked away from that place.
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:49 pm

PART 13

”So Keun and you, are just friends?”

He asked as they eat their dinner in a fine restaurant near that place.
    “Ye..yes… we’ve been friends.”
    “Since when?”
    “Since your brother left me, he actually saves my life Bill…”
    She narrated.
    “So it’s real?”
    “What do you mean?”
    “That you tried to kill yourself? I’m sorry Mycai… I tried to find you but I don’t know where to start.”
    “No need to Bill, I’m okay now can’t you see… I have moved on.”
    “Yeah I know… hope you forgive my brother… Tom really doesn’t…”
    He was trying to explain more but…
    “Okay, stop saying his name Bill… I know he’s happy with her… with that Sandy.” She said seriously.
    “Okay then… as you wish, but I hope we can be friends.”
    “Of course we are still… Bill.”
    She gave him a fake smile.
    “Like before?”
    “Yes, like before.”
    She answered back.

As the months passed by Mycai’s plan was working…
    “Don’t do this to me!” Mycai said her lines as he cried for her character.
    “I want to hate you but I don’t know how!” She said her additional lines while looking at him; Bill was just staring at her blankly, she looked at him confusingly. “Bill! It’s your turn to say your lines…” Mycai whispered.
    “I love you, I still love you Mycai…”
    “CUT! Bill, that’s not your lines!”
    Their director said.
    “What are you doing Bill? Were on rolling…”
    “I must say this to you, now.”
    “But here? You can say that after the shooting Bill.”
    “I can’t wait for that, say you love me too Mycai.”
    She was proposing in front of the cameras.
    The extras were screaming. They were in the middle of the shooting for the last shoot of that movie. Keun was there watching them.
    Mycai was confused. She didn’t expect that Bill will do that. “Ah…” She was speechless at first. She looked around them, they all waiting for her answer…
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:53 pm

PART 14

It was another success for her career together with Bill. Mycai and Bill became lovers.
    Everyone loves them as couples... everyone was happy… Mycai actually forgot about the plans… until.
    “I let you do your revenge for Tom, Mycai but living in with your on screen boyfriend was not in our the deal!”
    “I’m sorry Keun but i…”
    “Hope you don’t forget why I allowed you to be his girl in public Mycai…”
    He cuts her words.
    She took her silence.
    “I’m still your fiancé! And don’t ever forget that!” Keun shouted he was angry.
    She was shocked. That was the first time she ever saw Keun like that. “Keun, I know… but Bill…”
    “What? Don’t tell me you really love him?”
    “Keun…”
    She started to cry.
    “If you leave me, I will tell him all of this Mycai… don’t you think he will accept you if he found out that you’re just using him just to have your revenge for Tom?”
    “You will not do that Keun…”
    “I can still accept you Mycai, you know how much I love you… but I can’t accept that you’re falling in love with that Bill!”
    “I don’t know you anymore, Keun.”
    “I don’t know you anymore Mycai… you know all I want is to be with you, you know I don’t want to hurt you… please just continue what we have planed before. Is that what you want right?”
    He walked forward and hugged her. “Shhh.. stop crying, Oh I missed hugging you like this.” Mycai just hugged him back coldly.

She was looking at his face while he was sleeping. She got up and fixed herself. She started to cook him his breakfast.
    Bill found her in the kitchen. He holds her waist from the back. “Good morning.” He kissed her neck as he hugged her tight. “Good morning.” She answered back.
    “So you wake up early just to make our breakfast?” He asked.
    But she just continued to prepare the table. “Lets eat?” She said afterwards.
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:57 pm

PART 15

Bill just sat on the table opposite on her plate. “Wow it looks delicious.” He started to eat but Mycai was just staring at him.
    “Why you are not eating? Is there something wrong?”
    She ran away from that table as her tears drop into her eyes, she was on their room as she prepares her bag.
    “Where are you going?” Bill followed her.
    “I need space Bill…”
    “What do you mean you need space?”
    “I’m sorry.”
    “What? But Mycai… why?”
    “This is wrong Bill! We can’t!”
    “What do you mean we can’t?”
    “I changed Bill, a lot of things changed in me and I’m not that Mycai anymore.”
    “I don’t care what happened to you before! I don’t care if you’re not the same Mycai I fell in love with… all I know now is I love you… so please stay with me Mycai… please.”
    He begged.
    “I’m sorry Bill.”
    “You don’t have to do this.”

She was walking toward her car; Bill was trying to stop her.
    “Why you are doing this?”
    “We need this Bill…we need this!”
    Mycai entered her car.
    “But…I need you.” He begged.
    Mycai started her car engine and drove away.
    “Mycai!” Bill screamed her name while seeing her car slowly disappeared from his sight.

Bill was broken; he doesn’t eat, he’s always drunk.
    “Bill you don’t have to do this to yourself.”
    “Tom I can’t… I can’t move on… I already built my world around her.”
    “Don’t tell that Bro.”
    “I will try to talk with him Bill.”
    “She doesn’t even want to hear your name Tom… how can you convince her back to me?”

He took the glass of wine from the table. Tom grabbed the glass from his hand and drink it.
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:00 pm

PART 16

”What a pleasant surprise Tom, what are you doing here?”
    “I want to talk to you Mycai.”
    “About what? About… how you have a happy life with Sandy?”
    She guessed.
    “No, about Bill.“
    “What about him? What happened?”
    She sounds worried at first but…
    ”I don’t care about Bill anymore Tom… you can go now, say to him that were done!” She hid her heart for Bill.
    “Please Mycai don’t do this to Bill…“ He begged.
    She rolled her eyes and say, ”He’s your brother Tom and that’s his fault!”
    “Mycai… you don’t understand, I didn’t mean to hurt you before…”
    He explained.
    “Didn’t mean to hurt me, huh Tom? What now you will say sorry?” She gave a fake smile.
    “I’m sorry Mycai…”
    “Sorry?”
    She laughed. “Sorry is not enough Tom! Your sorry will not change everything!”She went to the nearest glass window and look up in the sky as she took a deep breath.“All of this…You know I really don’t like this…Tom.” She looked back to him.
    “You pushed me to make myself like this…”
    “I’m sorry, I needed to marry Sandy because if not she will kill my son in her womb.”
    He explained. “It was an accident Mycai, you know you’re the only one I love… until now Mycai, I still love you.”
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:03 pm

PART 17

She looked back with Tom. “Tom, telling this thing won’t change everything, you’re married now and that’s your choice!”
    “No it’s not my choice… I need to choose her for my son!”
    “It's not?”
    She laughed with insult. “Don’t tell me doing that thing and having a baby with her was not your choice, Tom!”
    “I really want to be with you but I can’t, I love you but I must love her, I hope you can forgive me…”
    “You explained a lot… you can go now, Tom.”
    She turned him away.
    Tom slowly walked through that door. She cried after she heard the door closed..
    “Tom… because of you, I can’t be with Bill anymore.” She burst herself down to her pillows and cried.

Her engagement with Keun was already announced in the public. She was about to enter his room. “Congratulations Keun, finally you will have Mycai as you wife, just like what you have planned.” Mycai was on the back of that door, listening.
    “I thought it won’t work, that stupid Tom really left Mycai for Sandy and here I am …her savior.” He smiled.
    “You know Sandy was really a great actress.” His friend said.
    “She just liked Tom but Mycai was with Tom back then…so.” He was shocked as she saw Mycai entered that door
    “So you and Sandy planned all of this?”
    “Mycai…”
    “What? You Keun, you fooled me!”
    She cried.
    “Ahm… Keun I think I need to go now.” His friend walked outside from that room. They even didn’t notice that. “Mycai, I did it because I love you.”
    “You don’t love me Keun because if you really love me you will not ruin my life!”

She ran away.
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:05 pm

PART 18

She was on the coffee shop.
    She saw Sandy walking toward her direction. This is the first time she saw her idol that close. She remembered that moment when she’s just a fan of her.
    “What are you doing here?”
    “I want to talk to you.”
    “About what?”
    “Mycai I know Tom still loves you, until now…”

She sipped her coffee. “So?”
    “Please he never gave that love for me.”
    “You forced him to marry you Sandy, it’s not my fault if he doesn’t love you.”

Sandy was crying. “Please Mycai, I want your forgiveness…”
    “Forgiveness? Sandy I looked up to you, you know I’m a fan of you before.”
    “I’m sorry, I just love Tom that much, I really don’t want to hurt you.”
    “But you hurt me.”

“Mycai if only I get back the time…”
    “Mommy!”
    A child ran toward Sandy. That child was look like Tom
    “He’s your son?” She smiled. Her heart filled with happiness to see that little boy, all of her anger to his parents was suddenly gone.
    “Tommy hugged your Aunt Mycai.”
    The boy hugged her. “Hallo.” the boy smiled.
    “He looked exactly like Tom, Sandy.” She smiled as she looked at Sandy. She took a moment and said.”I forgive you Sandy… both of you, don’t worry I’ll talk with Tom.”
    “Thank you.”
    “Hey little Tommy want some toys?”
    Mycai asked the child.
    Sandy just smiled as she saw that priceless smile upon Mycai face while talking to her beloved son, Tommy.
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:17 pm

PART 19

”Tom I forgive you.”
    Tom hugged her. “Thank you Mycai.”
    “Thank your son Tom.”
    She smiled.
    “Tommy?”
    “I talked with Sandy… I hope you will love her for your son.”
    “But I still love you…”
    “Forget about me… forget about us Tom… we can’t be together now, you’re married already, you have a son, and I love Bill now.”
    “I know you love Bill.”
    He stooped down.
    “Don’t be like that Tom, you have Sandy… you have Tommy… moved on from the past, like I did.”
    “I’ll do my best to love Sandy and be a good father to Tommy.”
    “I’m happy to hear that from you Tom.”

They hugged. “You know Tom, Tommy really look exactly like you.”
    “Really? Oh that child is so lucky to look like me.”
    He jokes around.
    They both laughed.

She was about to go and talk to Bill that time but when she opened her door, “Keun what are you doing here?” Keun entered her room.
    “Please Mycai… were about to get marry next month.”
    “We are done now Keun!”
    “But don’t disappoint our fans”
    “I don’t care! I don’t like to be here I just agreed to be like this because of Tom… and now I don’t want to continue my career anymore.”
    “Okay… if you don’t want to work, you stay in our house.”
    “Our house? I said… I won’t marry you!”
    “Don’t do this to me...”
    “You’re the one who started this not me Keun.”
    “I just want to be with you Mycai.”

She took off their engagement ring in her cabinet and gave It back to him.
    "I’ll tell to Bill all this things, all your plans… we will see if he will forgive you!”He burst into the door leaving her alone.
    “I must talk to Bill now.” She took her bag and go straight down road.
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:19 pm

PART 20

”Mycai!”
    Bill hugged her tight, he really missed her.
    “Do you really love me Bill?”
    “I do! I do!”
    He kissed her.
    “Then let’s go somewhere… take me out of this world of fame!”
    “…but why?”
    “Keun was forcing me to get married… I don’t love him! I love you Bill…”
    She kissed him, Bill kissed her back and... “I won’t let him to take you from me anymore, Mycai.”
    They took the first flight away from the place; they leave all behind, everything.

They found themselves in a quiet place where in no one knows them; It was a small village in an island, away from the city of fame. They built their little love nest there.
    Everything there was simple… everything was different from the things they used to.

Everyone was shocked about the news.
    “What? But where did they go?” one fan asked the other.
    “No one knows…”
    “I thought she will marry Keun.”
    “I think Mycai loves Bill.”
    ”I think so… they both suddenly gone.”
    “Do you think they are together?”
    “Well some rumors say that.”
    “They leave all behind?”

Both of their fans were sad about it and some of them understand, "If they are together happily… I’ll be happy for them.”
    “Me too…”
    another fan said.
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:25 pm

PART 21

”I love this place Bill.”
    “I love here because you’re with me.”
    He answered back “I want you to marry me, Mycai.”
    “Bill I need to say something… What if you’re not the first guy? I mean remember that day when Tom leaves me, that night we…”
    “Huh? No way Mycai I’m with you that night.”
    “What? You mean…”
    “Yes… I‘m sorry Mycai… I just love you… and i.”

She hugged him. “You’re not angry?” Bill asked her.
    “No, I’m happy that it was you Bill…”
    “Really?”

She kissed him and said, “You naughty boy…” She arc her one eyebrow while giving her a meaningful smile.
    “Really? Naughty boy… huh?” He was about to kiss her again. Mycai stood up and ran on the sea side. “Catch me if you can naughty boy!” She dares him. Bill smiled as he stands up and run after her. They were wandering around the shore.

“I’m sorry Sir but we couldn’t find Miss Mycai everywhere.”
    “What? All of you leave!”
    One by one they go out from that room. “Useless!”
    “Keun… relax, I think you must give up.”
    “No! I won’t!”

His friend just nodded with disappointment. “I think you need to relax Keun, here…” He gave a ticket.
    “What’s this?”
    “Plane ticket, you can relax there.”
    “Thank you… I think your right.”
    Keun realized.

It was in the mid afternoon when he got in that place that day. I was a great island, with unpopulated small village in it. “Wow… I can walked without any paparazzi following me… this is good.” He breathes the fresh wind from the sea.

The next morning…
    “Guess what Keun.” His friend said.
    “What’s that again? If that was about a nonsense rumors, forget about it, I’m here to relax.”
    “It’s not a nonsense rumor Keun…”
    Keun looked at him. “Okay, so what is it?”
    “Good news and bad news, which one do you want to hear first.”
    “Okay bad news.”
    Keun sip his coconut juice while leaning his back on the chair in the shed beside that shore.
    “It was confirmed! Mycai and Bill were together.”
    “Ha?”
    He suddenly sat up and dropped down the juice he was holding.
    “You mean? Wait, how about the good news you were saying?”
    “Bill and Mycai are here!”
    “What!”
    Keun stood up from his chair with surprise.
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:33 pm

PART 22

”Good morning!”
    She kissed him. Bill opened his eye and saw Mycai’s face. “Good morning!” He put his arms around her and kissed her back.
    “Get up! I have something to tell you.” They both sat up on bed and both took their walked to their dinning table. “Wow… breakfast… it looks delicious, but I told you that I will do our breakfast everyday, right?”
    “Okay! I know you’re a good cook but this day is special…Bill, I went to the hospital yesterday and…”
    They both heard a knocked.
    Mycai opened the door. “Keun?”
    “So it was real?”
    Mycai walked back and hugged his husband, Bill.
    “You? And Bill....” He walked forward.
    “Keun, its over were married now…” Bill said.
    “Really? Married huh?” Keun looked at Mycai.
    “Bill how well do you know your wife?” He asked Bill.
    “What do you mean?” He was clueless.
    “Keun please…” But Keun was full of hatred. “Did you know that Mycai just used you?”
    “What?”
    He was confused.
    “No… Keun stop.” She was in the middle of them.
    “He just used you to have a revenge for Tom, she planned it all… It was all planned, Bill.” Keun wickedly smiled.
    “Mycai…” Bill looked at his wife, he couldn't believe what he heard.
    "Is it true?" He asked her.
    "It...it w-was..."
    "Is it true?"
    He asked again in a higher voice tone.
    “Bill, it’s true but…” She admitted.
    Bill remembered those moments as he realized Keun was telling the truth.
    “So it’s just a lie? All of this was a lie? Huh Mycai? How could you?”
    “No Bill… please let me…explain.”
    Bill turned his back and went to their room. He prepared his bag. “What are you doing?”
    “I’m leaving.”
    He forcedly threw his stuffs in his traveling bag.
    “Why?"
    “Why? Mycai? Why? What the… you lied to me! You used me! For what? for a revenge to Tom?”
    He screamed angrily.
    “No please… Bill, Listen to me!” She was leaning backward as she held her womb. “Ahh! Bill…” She found herself bleeding.
    Back to top Go down
    vymm
    Admin
    Admin
    vymm

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:48 pm

PART 23

Keun entered their room he saw Mycai was bleeding. He holds her. “What happened?” He asked Bill, but he was blank looking at his wife.
    “No! My baby!” She was screaming.
    “What? Baby? I’m sorry Mycai I didn’t know.” Keun apologized.
    “Baby?” Bill whispered.
    “My…” Mycai fainted.

She woke up in the hospital. She saw Bill. “Bill! Our baby… what happened?”
    “Our baby is okay”
    He held her womb as he smiled. He saw Keun behind Bill. “Keun… I’m so sorry…”
    “I am the one who must say sorry Mycai.”
    He moved forward. “I know I am the one who reproach, I’m really sorry Mycai.”
    “Its okay at least Bill knows the truth now, I don’t need to hide it anymore and I want to thank you for all.”
    “So I’ll just see you around in Hollywood after you gave birth?”
    “Sure…”
    “I think this is goodbye.”
    Keun said to Mycai and turned to Bill, he gave him a smile.“Take care of Mycai.” Keun wished.
    “I will.” Bill promised.
    “Goodbye.” Mycai said. Keun walked out from that room with a smile hiding his heart ache by giving her up to Bill for the sake of their child. After closing that door Keun weakly lean on the white wall beside him and took a silent cry.

The room filled with silence for seconds “Bill, what Keun said is true… that’s why…”
    “No need, I know… you really don’t mean it.”
    “I love you Bill.”
    “I love you too Mycai.”

Few months later…
    “Good morning!” She kissed him. Bill opened his eye and saw Mycai’s face. He put his arms around her and kissed her too.
    “Get up Bill!” Mycai walked out from their bedroom first.
    Bill found her in the kitchen. He holds her waist from the back. “Good morning.” He kissed her neck as he hugged her tight. “Good morning.” She answered back.
    “Good morning Billa!” Bill kissed her womb. It suddenly moved. “Oh did you feel that? She moved Mycai! She moved!” Bill was very happy feeling out the baby inside Mycai’s womb while Mycai was just looking at his priceless smile from her husband.
    “So you wake up early just to make our breakfast?” He asked.
    “Lets eat?” She said while preparing the table for them.
    “Wait! I told you not to prepare breakfast right Mycai?” he remembered.
    “Why?”
    “Because I noticed every time you prepared breakfast for us… something happen.”
    “Like what?”
    She asked.
    “Like…” He cuts his own words when Mycai suddenly dropped the plate she was holding. “Ah… Bill?”
    “What happened?”
    “I- think…”
    “What?”

She was holding her womb. ”Bill!”
    “What?”
    He was nervous.
    “Billa…”
    “What about her?”
    He looked at her womb.
    “She’s coming out now! Ahhh!” She screamed.
    “See? I told you something will happen…”
    “Like what?”
    She pants.
    “Like this!” He answered.
    “Bill!” Mycai screamed out his name.

The End.

Thank you for reading my novel entitled “FAME” hope you enjoy reading this story.
    I would like to see your comments about the whole story so please feel free to write after this message. Smile

Last edited by dianavymm on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    jacquelinh

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:58 am

I loveeeeeeeee thissssss!!!!! Quite sad though, but overall is AWESOMEEE
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

"Fame"        Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Fame"    "Fame"        Empty

Back to top Go down

"Fame"