Let's talk by Vymm
Hi there! Thanks for the visit!
...if you are not yet a member please join us. Have a great day!
Let's talk by Vymm
Hi there! Thanks for the visit!
...if you are not yet a member please join us. Have a great day!
Let's talk by Vymm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site where you can share and talk about your random thoughts!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO TO ALL! ENJOY the SITE! thank you ...Good Luck and God Bless!
Latest topics
» Phoenix are here and like Tom Kaulitz
Hi to everyone!!!! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:06 pm by oTKismyLifeo

» My graphic stuff
Hi to everyone!!!! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:47 am by oTKismyLifeo

» dianavymm CREATIVE P.SIGNATURE
Hi to everyone!!!! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:31 am by oTKismyLifeo

» D.Vymm's Blog...
Hi to everyone!!!! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:10 am by oTKismyLifeo

» BTK App ftw
Hi to everyone!!!! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:03 am by oTKismyLifeo

» Missing Someone Special.....
Hi to everyone!!!! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:26 am by SkyfallBill

» Bill chest tattoo...
Hi to everyone!!!! EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:15 am by vymm

» About their band... Tokio Hotel. plus more!
Hi to everyone!!!! EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:15 am by vymm

» VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real?
Hi to everyone!!!! EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:31 am by vymm

Translator
You can now translate our forum with your own language! ...ENJOY! (^^,)
Ads

No ads available.

Hi to everyone!!!!

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Analahab
    Analahab

Hi to everyone!!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Hi to everyone!!!!   Hi to everyone!!!! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:14 am

Username:Analahab
    Where did you get your username? I made it...
    REAL Nickname: Barry
    How did you discover this forum? From the administrator
    Say something about yourself:

What should I say about myself??? I'm a God-fearing person. I love to do some activities which are sports related, church related, and medical related. I love to go to different places to meet different people.

I love to listen to love music, rap, RNB, acapella, religious, and medley. I love to read books which can help my personal being. Books like I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris, When God Writes Your Love Story by Eric and Leslie Ludy, Bible and other books.

I love helping people in my own very simple way. I give advice to my friends who have problems in their love life, financial status, leadership style, spiritual life and many more.

I like making friends with people that I don't know much. I like to make changes in different things in my own simple way.

I'm just a simple guy who want to make a change in everything most especially to my mind, body, and spiritual life. I'm a happy and jolly person who always cheer up my friends in times of trouble. I'm a kind, sweet, loving, caring, humble, and loyal person.

Q: Do you trust your friends?
    A: Yes, I do trust my friends. Even if it was our first meeting I already trust them. Just like Jesus trusting His disciples when they first met. Trust is an essential thing that is easily to gain but difficult to regain when broken.

Q: Best dream you've ever had?
    A: The best dream I've ever had is about to come. And I'm going to prepare for it because it will be a life changing dream to me. It will last forever so I need to treasure it when it comes.

Q: What is your ideal date?
    A: My ideal date is walking in the island/beach with my ideal girl. And spending the whole day hugging her and talking with our plans in our lives.

Q: Your perfect guy/girl would be?
    A: My perfect girl would be God-fearing first of all, humble, simple, active in church work, willing to go anywhere, with sense of humor, long-patience.

Q: Last thing that made you laugh?
    A: Last thing that made me laugh is when I recall all the crazy things I have done with my friends. It was very fun when you laugh with your friends doing some crazy stuff and all.

Q: Favorite word?
    A: "Bahala na" in english Come What May. My user name is spelled backwards analahab.

Q: Do you believe in true love?
    A: Yes, I do believe in true love. True Love lasts forever. True Love can be at right time, right moment, and right person. True Love can wait. True Love can be shared by two people who patiently wait in the will of God. True Love centers Christ as their adviser, and counselor.

Q: Animals you would love to have?
    A: I would like to have a dog. Any kind of dog as long as it can join me in my jogging everyday. Since I was a child I really like dogs.

Q: Favorite color?
    A: Favorite Color is Yellow, Blue, Green. Yellow because it symbolizes wisdom, joy, happiness, intellectual energy. Blue because it symbolizes youth, spirituality, truth, peace. Green because it symbolizes life, nature, fertility, well-being.

Q: Dream job?
    A: My dream job is to be in a medical field in which helps less fortunate people to avail the needed medical assistance, which reaches provinces that don't have any medical assistance gained.

Q: What’s inspires you?
    A: God inspire me everyday of my life. And I want to inspire every people on how God inspires me in my everyday life. Because God is the giver of life, center of love, and creator of everything.

Q: What talent you wish you’d been born?
    A: Talent I wish for is playing musical instruments. I wish I could play piano and guitar someday.

Q: Motto in life?
    A: Being humble and low-hearted, is one reason to let the Holy Spirit come in to you. Prayer alone is useless. You need to be humble. To feel the work of the Holy Spirit in you.

Q:What's the best advice you've given or been given?
    A: Start the year with a CHANGE...

No more WORRIES...
    No more HEARTACHES...
    No more BOREDOM...
    No more STRESS...

This year will be a year of FASTING and PRAYERS...
    For there will be a BIG CHANGE in my life... I don't know what will CHANGE in me... All I know is, I need to PREPARE myself for that BIG CHANGE...

BE POSITIVE ALWAYS!!!

Q: First thing you notice about people?
    A: The way they communicate with me. Their posture. Their gesture. Their dress. Their mannerism.

Q: If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
    A: In the place where God is there. For there is nothing more peaceful place on earth than being with God.

Q: What would be the one thing you'd change about yourself?
    A: I would like to change in my life is my own perspective in life. My own point of view. My own vision. My own mission. My own goal.

Q: What is your deepest fear?
    A: My deepest fear is fear of being alone without God in my life. For God is my life and my light wherever I go. Without God I am nothing and being nothing is the most scariest to be.

Q: If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
    A: If I could meet one person, dead or alive, it would be Jesus when He is here on earth. And I would like to spend my days with Him doing also what He did to other people. Like giving Bible study, healing the sick, feeding the hungry and many more.Very Happy Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    ang_25
    ang_25

Hi to everyone!!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hi to everyone!!!!   Hi to everyone!!!! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:40 am

kelangan ba english medium dito sa forum mo? hahaha
    Back to top Go down
    Analahab
    Analahab

Hi to everyone!!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hi to everyone!!!!   Hi to everyone!!!! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:53 am

it's in the 10 Golden Rules of Vymm... hehehe... she also said that this forum is international... so better speak english...
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Hi to everyone!!!! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hi to everyone!!!!   Hi to everyone!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi to everyone!!!!
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Let's talk by Vymm :: LET'S TALK ABOUT :: YOU-
    Jump to: