Let's talk by Vymm
Hi there! Thanks for the visit!
...if you are not yet a member please join us. Have a great day!
Let's talk by Vymm
Hi there! Thanks for the visit!
...if you are not yet a member please join us. Have a great day!
Let's talk by Vymm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site where you can share and talk about your random thoughts!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HELLO TO ALL! ENJOY the SITE! thank you ...Good Luck and God Bless!
Latest topics
» Phoenix are here and like Tom Kaulitz
For the guys out there, what are you looking for before you commit ??? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:06 pm by oTKismyLifeo

» My graphic stuff
For the guys out there, what are you looking for before you commit ??? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:47 am by oTKismyLifeo

» dianavymm CREATIVE P.SIGNATURE
For the guys out there, what are you looking for before you commit ??? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:31 am by oTKismyLifeo

» D.Vymm's Blog...
For the guys out there, what are you looking for before you commit ??? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:10 am by oTKismyLifeo

» BTK App ftw
For the guys out there, what are you looking for before you commit ??? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 8:03 am by oTKismyLifeo

» Missing Someone Special.....
For the guys out there, what are you looking for before you commit ??? EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:26 am by SkyfallBill

» Bill chest tattoo...
For the guys out there, what are you looking for before you commit ??? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:15 am by vymm

» About their band... Tokio Hotel. plus more!
For the guys out there, what are you looking for before you commit ??? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:15 am by vymm

» VAMPIRES… Do you think they are real?
For the guys out there, what are you looking for before you commit ??? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:31 am by vymm

Translator
You can now translate our forum with your own language! ...ENJOY! (^^,)
Ads

No ads available.

For the guys out there, what are you looking for before you commit ???

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    evelyn
    evelyn

For the guys out there, what are you looking for before you commit ??? Empty
    PostSubject: For the guys out there, what are you looking for before you commit ???   For the guys out there, what are you looking for before you commit ??? EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:20 am

Okay, Hello to the guys and we have this question :
    What are you looking for in a girl and before you commit?
    Back to top Go down
    Analahab
    Analahab

For the guys out there, what are you looking for before you commit ??? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: For the guys out there, what are you looking for before you commit ???   For the guys out there, what are you looking for before you commit ??? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:07 pm

HI!

Before I commit to anyone...
    First, I would look for our commonalities, likes & dislikes, hobbies, sports, outdoor activities, interests.
    Second, I would look for her religious views, perspective, opinions, activities, and spiritual life.
    Third, I would look for her family background, family health history.
    Fourth, I would look for her attitude, mannerism.
    Fifth, I would look for her home activities, cooking, cleaning.
    Sixth, I would look for her income, work status, educational background.
    Seventh, I would look for her health history, health lifestyle, health activities.

In short I'm looking for a perfect match before I commit.

PS: The things that I'm looking for a girl may varies as long as our commonalities and religious views are matched.
    Back to top Go down

For the guys out there, what are you looking for before you commit ???
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Let's talk by Vymm :: LET'S TALK ABOUT :: LOVE-
    Jump to: